Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quilty/Crafty Goals For March

Here are my quilty and crafty goals for March. Yes March is over...so shoot me I am now posting my March acomplishments to see how well I did.  March was a bit of a great month (made several sales on my etsy site) and then a bust with the disasterous festival that I did a booth at a week ago.   I am proud of myself for putting my work out there.  I may not seem like I am shy and reclusive but just posting my art and quilty goodness is hard for me.  

I can honestly say that I feel pretty good about what I accomplished in February.  I always put the bar way too high for myself anyway. Between 40 hour work week, 2-3 hours a day commuting back and forth to work and 3 days a week at the gym it doesn't leave me enough time to do all the crafting I want to do. 

So here goes....Quilty/Crafty Goals For March

1.  2 Iphone cases off the list since the craft show is over but will revisit sometime soon
2.  2 e reader cases *see #1
3.  Complete 10 coffee cozies  done :)
4.  Complete Nook Case for a Friend  done :)
5.  Complete 4th row of the "My Guy" quilt for my son. About 3/4th of the 4th row done...  almost there!
6.  10 pairs of Alabama and Auburn lego earrings done :)
7.  10 pairs of other lego earrings done :)
8.  banner for our booth at the Prattville Arts Festival done :)
9.  2 funky paintings not done...in progress
10. Complete 2 coin purses not done...in progress
11.  Try my hand at fabric post cards not done...in progress
12.  start putting together Savannah's quilt not done...in progress

So that is what I did and did not accomplish this month...glad it is over and that winter is winding down...spring has finally sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment