Monday, March 7, 2011

February has come and gone.....

Well it is March and I didn't meet all my February's Short Term Goals.  Don't you hate it when that happens!

Alot has been happening in my life hence the complete absence of podcasts.  My uncle died and my 96 year old grandmother has been sick and requiring round the clock care. We have been trying desperatly to get her into a nursing home but she will not go voluntarily so it will be an ongoing fight for a while.

Work has been the pits and our plumbing in our bathroom sprung a leak requiring us to take a large chunk of sheetrock out of the wall to discover the stupidity of the previous owners who tried to do a major plumbing repair on their own.    So I guess you could say life in general has been the suck for several weeks.

But everything is looking up.  We got the ceiling in the living room painted Sunday.  We got one of the ceiling fans replaced in there too.  

My wonderful hubby had a birthday this week and we had a great dinner and cookie cake to celebrate. 



So here is my February to do list....Lets see how i did :)

For February....

1. 10 coffee cozies for craft fair(have 4 ready to sew velcro on to them) up to 9 now!!!ALMOST THERE!!! Still need to sew the velcro on them which I will do when I have all of them done!!!
2. 2 iphone cases for craft fair
3. 2 kindle cases for craft fair. 
4. Get at least 1/2 a row of John's quilt hand quilted(This would put me at the halfway point).  Finished the 3rd row so I am well over the half mark!!! Yipee!!!
5. 30 pairs of earrings for craft fair. Done I have made 35 pair now!

Tomorrow night is catch up night where I get pics of all the nifty stuff I have been working on and then give you an update on what i hope to accomplish in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment