Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday WIP

John's "My Guy" Graduation Quilt that I swear no matter how many pics I take the greens wash to yellow.  Therefore I give you the "old" pic of the top before I started quilting.

Here is a woefully long list of my current WIP...
 WIP...or UFO...or Oh heck would you please get these dones????

  1. Organize my stash
  2. John's graduation quilt (I currently have 2 rows out of 5 quilted)
  3. Savannah's graduation quilt (my son's girlfriend)
  4. coffee cup cozies(for craft fair in March)
  5. earrings(for craft fair in March)
  6. ipod or i phone cases(for craft fair in March)
  7. kindle and nook cases(for craft fair in March)
  8. coin purses(for craft fair in March)
  9. hand quilt baby quilt #1
  10. hand quilt baby quilt #2
  11. use up lots of tiny scraps that I have BOXES of
  12. memory quilts for my mom and aunt (see # 10)
  13. learn to make fabric post cards(see # 10)
  14. Cross Stitched block to be made into quilt
  15. several embroidery projects to be completed
  16. unknown quilt for my brother in law for Christmas 2011
  17. make a Christmas tree skirt for Christmas 2011
  18. english paper pieced hexies...(this one may be a WIP for years since it will take a million of these babies to make a quilt)
February's Short Term Goals

1. 10 coffee cozies for craft fair(have 4 ready to sew velcro on to them)
2. 2 iphone cases for craft fair
3. 2 kindle cases for craft fair
4. Get at least 1/2 a row of John's quilt hand quilted(This would put me at the halfway point).
5. 30 pairs of earrings for craft fair.(I am up to 26 so getting close!)

Educational Goals for the Year:
  1. Try at least one more advanced piecing technique
  2. Learn to use my sewing machine more efficiently
  3. Attempt Machine Quilting
Craft Room Upgrades
  1. get an industrial strength sewing machine for making purses and totes
  2. nice nifty shelves for my stash
  3. get my sewing table cut out and put together

No comments:

Post a Comment