Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday Is Finally Over

Okay so it was a rainy Monday in my neck of the woods. Drizzly and damp and very cold but hey at least it is not snowing. That is for tomorrow night. For some reason we have had threats of winter weather here every week. That is not normal for the deep south. Was very busy this weekend so my idea to do a "way back weekend" post didn't get up and I got no crafting done this weekend. But the good news is that my son chose a great graphic design program and it was at the first school we looked at this weekend. He had done so much research (on his own I might add) that by the time we did the tour we knew it was the place for him. So here is a pic of one of my first quilting "experiments". I took fabric from my stash inherited from my Granny and tried some different quilt patterns by cutting squares and strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment